Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tanya is getting naughtier...

Last night, when I tried to clean her and changed her to Pajama, as usual I will pass her something to grab and play with so that she won't turn around. The thing that she is holding yesterday is the Johnson baby oil bottle.
She likes to put the bottle in her mouth and yesterday as usual….when I pulled out the bottle, she shouted and cried. When Ping Hun scolded her, she cried even louder and start to kick kick…she is getting more naughty now..and my mum told me that Tanya actually trying to hit her back when she "bantai" her at her hand last week…
How should I ensure I give correct guidance to her, at the same time make her baby life a happy one? Hmm…I think I should read more articles/ books related to this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment