Monday, January 11, 2010

My wedding ring was broken - cost me RM500

It only last for 1 year plus and my wedding was breaking into 2 piece :(
At fist, i felt that it doesn't big deal since i can easily go back to Habib Jewel to get them service for me since newly bought. Who knows i need to buy a new ring casing that cost me RM500 :(:(:( After trade in tthe old broken ring, i still need to pay RM380 . . . .
OH NO!!!
I thought is free one.... It's only 1 year plus....i think i need to pay extra care to my brand new rign dee ( except the diamond is not new :P)
The QBM Habib Jewel is very "au", not pro at all, they don't even have the microscope for customer to check the series number in the diamond...my husband and I nearly "mata sepek" while trying to look at the series number thru 10x and 20x scope yesterday...kek sim!

No comments:

Post a Comment