Monday, January 25, 2010

Babies gathering...

Last Saturday, our house had a babies gathering and mini photograph session.
Ping Hun’s friend – Mee yean and Saw Eng brought their baby boy – Noel and Max and Swee Heng actually bring along Bryan to join this gathering.
I’ve never imagine my house will have so many babies at the same time….and guess what? They are all “cow boys and cow girl” and their birthday is all varies by 3-4 week only.
3 boys + 1 girl…and my living room turn to their play ground…and of course very messy after they all left :P
They shouted, crawling, Noel already started to walk, starring at each other, and ‘share’ toys…………Well, they actually exchange toys as they already bored bout their own toys…hahaha!~

Tanya was excited at the beginning since new friends were visiting her. But after a while, while the boys all started to show their color, she is actually frightening and got scared when they were shouting.. ( and indeed they shouted very loud)
She become very quite and only want me or her daddy to carry and no body touches her.
I used to think Tanya act like a boy due to her activeness and always like to shout to others….but Now I really feel Tanya is so nice and gentle, and she is definitely a girl if compare to those boys… :D hahahaha

I think we should plan for another session during CNY :) must be fun though.

No comments:

Post a Comment