Thursday, January 21, 2010

size 4 found!! bought 4 pairs..

hehehehe....hahahaha...kekekeke

Finally I able to find my size 4 shoes at Prangin Mall Vincci…That also means that QBM Vincci staff lie to me as she said after she checked at 'computer', there is no more size 4 at all branches in Penang…make me piss off. Luckily Ping Hun insist we should go and have a look at Prangin Mall…
So I manage to get my self 4 pairs of new shoes for CNY :) hehe….
- 1 red shoes (shiny red) which I bought it at QBM, which only less 20%.... Which I like it very much but worried not much clothes can match to it. RM 42.40
- 1 navy blue color 松高鞋, which cost me RM69, but I have 30% off that Padini send me as a member's rewards on my Birthday. RM48.30
- 2 beige color 50% high heel which I like it very much last time. But due to no less, that's y I only bought yesterday… RM37.50+ RM 39.90

So total is RM168 for 4 pairs of new and nice shoes…how good is that :) hehe…long time I never have this good feeling……I actually love shoes!~

No comments:

Post a Comment