Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Teoh's family is down :( FLU......

Both my hubby and I have been suffering from flu and cough since we were at US. We are so worrying that we may infect to Tanya. after 1 weeks plus she is okay, until Sunday N, when when we brought her home as my mum having dinner, she got infected the flu. The virus made her throat red and itchy and she vomitted everything that she ate from Mon 8am untill 5pm when i go pick her up after my mum call me.
When i reached my mum house, she was sleeping and look so pale. i tried to wake her up but she seems so tired and on slept all the way to hospital.
I'm so regreted that i brought her home when we have serious running nose and flu again at Sunday N. :( feel so sorry to her.
Today, she seems okay after taking medicine. She actually had fever yesterday when i leave my mum house at night. She needs to continue take medicine until 3 days...there is so much bottles (cough, running nose, fever, vomit etc...), makes me even sorry to her...she has been continuously suffer from disease like cough and fever since she was born. and i kept on thinking not feeding her breast milk is one of the reason that makes her weaker.my bad, my bad...
Hopefully she is recovering soon and i promise i will stay out of her whenever i sick next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment