Thursday, December 10, 2009

10 hours's transition

Travel is fun, no doubt. But the long transit and flight hours really kill me.
I'm now in Hong Kong International Airport, waiting for my 10 hours transit...awwwwww :(
i reached HKIA at 5am, and my connecting flight back home is at 3pm. what can I do at this long 10 hours?

Shopping? Everything is so so so damm expensive...furthermore, i just finished my Black Friday Crazy shopping at LV last 2 weeks.

Wandering around? hmm....HKIA not as nice as Singapore IA. :P talk about airport, i haven't been to KLIA so far...it's my country's airport leh...how come?

Food and Drinks? ya, for sure we need to take something for meals... and WOW...guess what? It's as expensive as US, even more expensive. 1 set of burget king cost about HKD5o..

Online? oh yes, luckily i bring along my laptop, and the wireless is FREE!!!! haha, this is the only things i can do without spending money $$.. so, i am blogging now, facebooking, and playing online games.

No comments:

Post a Comment