Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm sick - terrible cough :(

After came back from Las Vegas, i'm totally sick. My worst nightmare came to me again - cough. everytime i have cough, it will take long time for me to recover, this time included. I've taken 1 bottle of Cough syrup which i bought at CVS pharmacy but not seeing any sign of recovery, then we went to the pharmarcy to buy stronger medicine - the tablet form which cost us ~ RM30.... The medicine in US is sooooo expensive :(
If back in Penang, i will definately go and see a doctor to ask for antibiotic for faster recovery. but seeing a doctor here will at least cost me USD20-30, this has not include the medicine!! that is >RM100 already :(
I can't really sleep well at night, this make the situation worse. The best way to heal cold/ cough is to get enough rest and drink a lot of water, but i don't really got enough rest at all, especially at night. Hopefully i can recover before i go back home. i don't want to be quarantine or everybody in the plane scare of me of coughing non-stop for >24 hours flight.
I was exhausted last weekend when we went to Vegas. We had 12 hours black Friday/ post Thanksgiving shopping at the premier outlet start from 2am until 2pm the next day before we checked in to Excalibur Hotel. No doubt, it was a very good journey to Vegas but it also cause both of us sick with old and cough.....

1 comment:

  1. That's too bad. Sis, take care. Drink more water & rest a lot.

    ReplyDelete