Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Morning Sickness is killing me

I do have this really really bad morning sickness now. The feeling of vomitting never stop no matter it's morning, noon or night. Now is even worse that i will sometime woke up at mid night, feeling wanna vomit. :'( Last night, i had to get myself a Ricola candy in my mouth to avoid this kind of "loya" feeling appear at my throat.
The food that i love most is Newlane "loh mee" now. That's the only food that i can finish eating. Sweet stuff, as usual is the one that can cheer me up sometimes. but i do worried that i might have Diabetes if i continue taking high sugar level food.
Milo used to be my best friend whenever i am sick or no appetite. The bad news now is, whenever i drink milo, i will 99% vomit. So .... it's like hell..right? Don't ever talk about milk or Anmum/ Enfamama. I'm sure it will be just wasted money if i buy those nutritient milk powder, like last time when i had Tanya...end up, i've thrown the whole tin of Enfamama away.
I have lost 2kg since my first visit to Gynae. Now i am only 46kg. I hope my morning sickness can end really soon and i don't mind to gain more weight so that my 2nd baby will be stronger than little Tanya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment