Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sooner, my blog title may need to change...

Oh yes, another baby on his/ her way right per our plan :) .... he/ she is 5 weeks old now and i call him "lek lek" now :)

"Ann, Tanya, Lek Lek and Daddy's Blog" sound just nice ...though only me that updating the blog (....from time to time...) My life is back to "1st trimester" now, started to be extra careful on everything i do, surfing and still couldn't decide if should go for Enfa Mama or Anmum Materna? Still able to eat like normal diet...maybe more although i feel like vomit sometimes.. The only different is my waist seem growing very fast. It's only 5-6 weeks but i already can't fit in my old jeans :( I think i am going to become another "fat mama" very soon..

Tiring...yes, i started to feel very tire most of the time, and sleep like pig even it's just a afternoon nap. Tanya knows how to sayang "baby" by putting her face on my stomach after i told her 2-3 times that baby is inside.

I'm going to visit doctor Low again in next 2 weeks to have a detail check up... hopefully everyting is fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment