Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thanks to FB, i got 51 wishes this year LOL

HAHAHA.... i have to start this blogging with this LOL....
This is the first year i ever receive so many birthday wishes....total 51 from facebook and 9 from sms and phone...and of course two FTF wishes - my hubby and baby tanya ( haha, i treat Tanya wishes me already as i ask her to kiss my cheek).
Well, facebook....
powerful communication tools, when my birthday auto show up in the reminder column, then i started to receive posts at my wall.....after i count count, it's all 51!!!! and at the same time i got to know there are some ppl sharing this special days with me, which is Jeff and Sam Teoh. :)

i send Tanya back to mum's house and spend my birthday night go "pak tor" with my hubby and we watch this very funny 72 tenants movie....haha, i really like that movie so much that i'd buy 1 DVD and keep sot hat i can laugh anytime i want...

So, happy 28th birthday to myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment