Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My 2nd US trip....

My hubby has been assigned to a business trip in US, Chandler Arizona 4 weeks ago. I spend my own $$, bought a ticket and flew all the way from Penang to Phoenix to visit him. This cost me RM4000++ :( For the sake of Thanksgiving shopping and pay him a visit, this is worth for me :)
In fact, i am planning for san Diego, Las Vegas and several site seeing trips around Phoenix for the only 3 weekends that i am going to stay in US. Last but not least, Thanksgiving shopping is one of the important event ;) Cheers!

30+ hours transit and travel make me exhausted, luckily we are going back together. During my transit at Hong Kong International Airport, i've tried the 烧鹅濑粉 which taste excatly like roasted duck. Have seen many times in TVB series, so wanted to give it a try :) It's not really tasty and it's so expensive. This dish plus another cup of hot chocolate cost me HKD100...

I've visited San D last weekend, stay tune for more photos and updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment