Monday, August 17, 2009

Brand New Metallic White MyVy

My brother got his brand new MyVy today. I was so envy by looking at his new car. Brand new metallic white (that cost him additional RM900) with "new car's smell".....wahhhhhh, feel so good!! hehe
I am planning to get myself a 2nd hand and cheap car...probably below RM20k??! I'm going to start working at another factory starting Q1 next year.. and i am going to need a transportation since i am working permanant day shift.
It's actually a good start for me since i will have more time for my little girl... and off day means OFF DAY!! no need to read mails, no phone calls......
Well, i need to start looking for a 2nd hand, not so old cars, and hopefully it doesn't "sick"....sigh...i really can't afford a brand new MyVy...... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment